How Can I Get Involved?
- Join us at our monthly meetings held in the WES school library. Free child care is provided during the meetings. (You do not need to be a member to attend the meetings (only to vote) but we hope you’ll do both).
- Save your Box Tops! Grade contests are held throughout the year.
- Select Worthington Estates Elementary as your Kroger Loyalty and/or Amazon Smile Not for Profit Recipient
- Donate to our annual Walk-a-thon in September! This is our biggest fundraiser and, arguably, the students favorite day of the school year. Stay tuned for information on big and small ways to help!
- Look for flyers to come home from school and read Mr Messenheimer’s weekly email updates.
- Stay connected and access information about upcoming events and volunteer needs by joining the closed Facebook Group “Worthington Estates Elementary (WES)”. Search for the group and request to join. Please be patient! Our admins are currently cross checking the school enrollment lists as they add members to the group.
- Pick a sign-up option that works for you. Send in paper products or food items, help set up for an event the night before, volunteer your time either during school hours or outside of school hours, or grab a friend and co-chair an existing event that is in need of new volunteers this year.