How Can I Get Involved?
- Join the PTA by paying yearly dues of $10 (0r $15 per family).
- Download the Box Tops app and scan your receipts.
- Select WES PTA on Amazon Smile.
- Select WES PTA on Kroger Rewards.
- Write a small-sized check during the Read-A-Thon fundraiser (the PTA’s only “ask” of the year)
- Attend some or all of the PTA meetings held September thru May.
- Join a PTA committee such as Helping Hands or Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion to volunteer your talent or time.
- Order from a designated restaurant during a PTA fundraiser.
- Contribute to providing staff lunches during Teacher Appreciation Week.
- Write a medium-sized check during the Read-A-Thon fundraiser (the PTA’s only “ask” of the year).
- Hold an officer position with the PTA (2 year term limits mean we are always looking for next year’s board members).
- Shadow an existing Chair during this year and then take it over the next year. We have several committees and many parents commit to be in charge of an event for 2-3 years or until their student moves to middle school.
- Imagine and bring to life a new event that supports our teachers, enriches our students’ school experience or strengthens the WES community!
- Write a big-sized check during the Read-A-Thon fundraiser (the PTA’s only “ask” of the year).